Friday 5 December 2014

November winners


Good morning all you crafty Peeps, it's time to announce our November winner and Top 3 and to thank you all for your fabulous entries last month, over 350 of them, wow what a month it turned out to be. 

So as you will realise we have had an incredibly difficult task selecting our favourites and winner, but I am always confident that our method of selecting those entries is a very fair one. It's easy to use a random generator, but in implementing our voting system where every DT, each of whom has their own individual style of crating selects their personal four favourites in order first down to fourth, it means every style of crafting has an equal chance of winning.

And I am pleased to announce that our November winner is.......................

In the words of one of the DT "these are an absolutely delightful" - indeed they are

Congratulations Lorraine, please mail me with your full name and postal addy so that I can get your prize arranged. And don't forgot to collect our winners badge to display on your own blog.

And our Top 3......................

A gorgeous image, perfectly colouring and designed

Vicki
Elegant and stylish

Ellen
A very nostalgic feel

Well done to you all, pleased go collect our Top 3 badge for your own blogs.

I will be back Sunday with a new challenge and another fabulous prize.

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

WOW!! What a lovely surprise to be your winner this month! You've made my day!
Congratulations to the Top3 too, gorgeous cards.
Lorraine x

Annette said...

Wow, I'm so honoured to see I've been picked as one of the top picks. I'm really proud to be selected from all the gorgeous entries you had. Congrats to the other top picks, and of course the winner.
Hugs
Annette
xx